Here are a few photos of the Little Dude from this past month.
Heading to New York to visit Uncle Adam:
 |
| Here I am in my city-boy stroller. Ready to kick some Yankee kid booty -- hi YA! |
 |
| Wazzup, city kids!? |
 |
| Got my travelin' suit on and my tongue out -- I'm ready! |
 |
| I'm leavin', on a jet plane... |
 |
Ladies, ladies, can we get this show on the road already?
|
The Few Times We Slept:
 |
| I don't know why she thinks I'm anything but an angel. |
 |
| It's hard work riding around in this stroller. |
 |
| If I could sleep in this big-boy bed every night, we'd have no problems. By the way, don't you ladies wish you had awesome curls like mine? Just call me Heartbreaker. |
 |
| Eating is a serious and exhausting sport. |
 |
The big boy bed is good, but Da-da is my all-time favorite napping spot. Please keep your comments regarding my derierre to yourself.
|
Eating is Our Favorite Activity:
 |
| Back away from my sweet potatoes, Lady. |
 |
| Good grief, is every moment a Kodak moment? I'm eating here. |
 |
| Sometimes I find it's more efficient to dispense with the middle man, i.e., my hands. |
 |
| Yummy yum yum, prunes! |
 |
| Bottoms up! |
 |
| Nom, nom, there's bananas in this toy, Mommy! |
 |
Blueberries! Most delicious treat ever!
At the magical place where food comes from -- PUBLIX! |
 |
| In this photo, I declare my love for my most favorite snack of all... |
Just Being Awesome:
 |
| This is my Mimi. She, like me, is awesome. My shirt has a truck on it. Also awesome. |
 |
| Going to church. |
 |
| The bugs on my outfit are so cool...no one will notice the drool. |
 |
| This shirt has my name on it! |
 |
| Did my Uncle John look as studly as me in this outfit? |
 |
| Rockin' my French-baby outfit Uncle Adam gave me. Those French babies sure are skinny. |
 |
Thanks, Honey, for the airplanes. Catch y'all next month!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment