I'm still waiting on photos from Mimi's camera from our beach trip, but here are a few iPhone photos of Ford over the past few weeks.
 |
| Nine months? Good grief, I thought I'd have you better trained by now, Mommy! |
 |
| Oh well, no matter. At least you amuse me. |
 |
| And my outfit has my name on it. Thanks, Aunt Toni. |
 |
| If she would just take me for a ride at every naptime, I'd sleep. Gas costs WHAT? Whoa, that's a lot of diapers! |
 |
| See my new slim and trim figure? |
 |
| She's lucky I want to sleep snuggled up next to her. I just want her to feel loved. |
 |
| Mealtime is my favorite time! |
 |
| Closely seconded by waking up in the big boy bed! |
 |
| Pool time with Dada isn't so bad either. |
 |
| Look at me -- I'm standing up! |
 |
| It's about time too -- these sheep have had it coming for months! |
 |
| I didn't want my mama to be scared at night at the beach without Dada, so I slept with her. Generous, I know. I'm just that kinda guy. |
 |
| I also helped my cousin Ava swim. |
 |
| Playing lifeguard is hard work. |
 |
| I needed a Popsicle after all that swimming. Mimi lets me have whatever I want. |
 |
| The beach is AWESOME! |
 |
| Look at ME! I am STANDING. Isn't this the most amazing trick ever? |
 |
| I mean, seriously...has anyone ever made standing look as good as I do? I think not. |
No comments:
Post a Comment