Ford's walking improves daily. (It should, as we sure do a lot of it!) It is amazing to watch him change and learn so quickly. As you can see from the videos posted below, he is getting more steady and much faster. I think my days are about to get even more exhausting! Turnabout is fair play though -- I plan on using Ford's powerwalking to WEAR HIM OUT so that maybe we can all get some sleep. Let's hope it works...Ford couldn't get in his bed fast enough tonight after we spent most of the day trotting back and forth across the den.
Sidenote: You'll notice that we are down some furniture. The coffee table was cramping Ford's style, so out it went. So much for a well-appointed living room. A clear walking track clearly is more important.
He was most irritated that I was in his way.
The "nose squinch" is his favorite game. He makes that face to everyone he meets and laughs uproariously when his audience squinches back.
Sometimes we go too fast for our own good.
At this rate, maybe we'll be walking without the dino's assistance before too long?
I'm a big fan of the scrunch face.
ReplyDelete