This is my Bunny. See, it even has my name on it.
Come here, Bunny.
Climb into my ample lap.
Wait, hang on, Bunny. Gotta check on my thumb.
Yep, Thumbkins is still there. Wow, I can play with both of y'all at the same time? Excellent development.
See, I learn something new every day, Mommy!
Man, this Bunny is funny!
So much fun that I feel like I might need to...
Take a little nap!
Sidenote: Ford's Bunny is a gift from my dear friend and college roommate, Elise. Elise and I each brought our own loveys to college with us. My Teddy, a bedraggled brown bear, lives in Ford's room now. Elise's Bunny is a pink-and-white version of the Bunny Ford is lovingly manhandling in the above photos. She found the very same Bunny, in blue, that she had when she was a little girl, and gave it to Ford...and even added his name so that everyone would know that this is Ford's Bunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment