Sunday, April 17, 2011

Six Months

Ford is SIX months old TODAY!

NO WAY!  SIX months!  You're crazy, Mama!

For real? 

Wow.  Six whole months.  One half-year.

Guess time flies when you're having fun.  And I sure am fun!
I'll do a status update post after we see the pediatrician on Monday, but in the meantime, here are some photos cataloguing what we've been up to this month.

We went strolling in Edgewood with Mimi.


Mommy, are you aware that there is a trunk and ears protruding from my head?  I don't think it's very nice to dress a full-figured fella up like an elephant.

We rocked some stylish new springtime duds.


Mommy, not sure you're capturing my best angle.   

Here, let me help you.  Better.





So, my daddy wore this outfit too?

He was how old when he wore it?!  Man, I'm a big dude!

We went swinging at the park.

This is different than my swing at home!  There's no funny music and not a fuzzy lamb in sight!


I think I kinda like it.
 Hey -- cute big girl that can walk on her own!  Check me out!  I'm swingin'!

 What's that?  You're gonna play on the slide?  Oh.  That's cool.  Catch ya later...like when I'm mobile.

We continued to enjoy our exersaucer.

There aren't words for how awesome this thing is.

Mo---om!  Can you not see I am busy?!

Why, yes, as a matter of fact, this is HARD work.  I know I make it look fun, but I am a very busy man.

That's okay.  I forgive you.  Now please don't bother me again.

Well, one more thing...could you do something about this drool on my chin?  Thanks.

We perfected our sitting technique.

Sitting is easy-peasy.  Now, how to retrieve these blocks whilst sitting -- that is the question.

Well, hello there, Mama.  Fancy seeing you here.

Must you document my every move?

If you must, please note that I did manage to grab the blocks while sitting.  Most impressive, if I do say so myself.

Also perfected our rolling technique.

First, gotta pump myself up.  I think I can, I think I can. 
Course I can.  Incidentally, my, you sure are a handsome fellow.  The ladies must love you.

Why, yes, they do. The ladies especially love my brawny arms.

Mama, I'm TRYING to work out here.  Is nothing safe from the camera?


 We did NOT perfect our sleeping technique.


Who can sleep when there's so much fun stuff to do?!
Haha!  Mama's so tired  that she's drooling like me!  That's so funny.

Oh, okay...I'll sleep.  Just this once.  Only because you look so pathetic.

AND, very exciting -- we learned to stand up in our crib!  Ford performed this trick on his half-birthday, and his daddy found it to be his most exciting milestone to date.  Ford is a tough guy -- he thought it was hilarious when he fell back into his bed.

I know, I amaze myself sometimes.

Look, Mommy!  No hands!

Oooh, maybe not such a good idea.  I'll hold on for now.

We were just generally awesome, all month long.

Maybe someday you'll be as cool as me, Uncle Timothy, if you try really, really hard.


Dad...I don't like your chances.  Don't even try.

Hey! Who're you callin' stinky?


I'm not stinky.  I'm ridiculously good looking.

Pop my collar, Mama!  The chicks dig it.

Precious, I know.  Who couldn't love this face?

Until next month, PEACE.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't wait for the six month stats tomorrow. He is so adorable, trust me, I know adorable babies!

    ReplyDelete