Weekends are the greatest.
 |
| Wow! Which ball should I eat first? |
The sun is shining.
 |
| Time to shed this wintertime whiteness! |
The air is warm.
 |
| Feels nice to air out my folds. |
Daddy's home to play boy games.
 |
| Come on, Daddy, let's have Man Time. No girls allowed. |
Naps are banished far from sight.
 |
| Who can sleep when Daddy's home? |
Mama does have to take annoying pictures.
 |
| I will not smile at you while you have that stupid black box in your hand. |
And she pulls out the silly hats.
 |
| Ridiculous. Just wait until I can dress myself. I'll show you. |
But, other than that, life on the weekends is pretty good.
 |
But, hey, life's always good when you're as awesome as me.
|
Precious!! I love him!
ReplyDelete