I am re-inspired to blog as I picked up an early 30th birthday present today -- a fancy new camera! Ford moves too fast these days for the poor little point-and-shoot to keep up, so Mama upgraded. I love my new toy already. Here are a few photos I took tonight. I'll follow this post with a month-by-month recap on what you've missed. I know you've been waiting with bated breath (at least our moms have been.)
Out for my post-dinner cruise
Dada is the greatest guy in the world.
Mowing.
All aboard the choo-choo bed.
Eh, never mind.
Who wants to go to bed? Not Ford.
Rocking his big boy buster brown haircut. Big boy bed, big boy haircut, and big boy shoes, all in one week. Tough time for Mama.
Step into my office, Mama.
We host dance parties daily.
You've got to be born with rhythm like mine.
Hey.
What's up?
Just being awesome here.
Watching Toy Story (To' Sto'). Buzz is our hero.
When Buzz appears on the screen, Ford yells "Buuuuuhhhhzzzz," with awe and admiration.
Buuuuzzzzz.
A "HAT" (said with great clarity) has become a necessary accessory.
Ford loves his little chair. Sometimes we even sit in it.
Hi, Mama.
Check out these gams.
Just continuing my trend of excellence.









No comments:
Post a Comment