Nanny obviously needed some assistance with her gardening, Mama. That's why I need the hose.
Good thing I'm here to help.
Betcha didn't know that the Cozy Coupe was good for hauling.
It's always good to delight in your work.
Just put that planter right there, Mama.
And you, Nanny, dig right there.
I'll handle the watering.
Of course, you've got to take a break to stop and smell the roses. Drive on, Nanny.
Dirty little feet.
The mark of a little boy having a great summer.
Nanny, I sure do love you.
And Nanny, what's this I hear about you having a hose in your bathtub?
That's what I'm talking about!
Mama, we have got to get one of these.
Please, pretty please?
Mama gets so lazy at Nanny's . . . I have to find and open my own water.
Good thing I am resourceful.
And good thing popsicles are unlimited at Nanny's.
Yum.
Did I mention I love summer?
Especially trips to Camp Nanny.
No comments:
Post a Comment